We celebrated Naomi's birthday with both of our families last weekend. On Saturday night we were with my family and Naomi and cousin Sophie had a party together. Naomi got some awesome things, a Thumbelina movie, beautiful dress my mom made, two gorgeous bracelets my sister made and ariel which she carries everywhere. She wanted a my little pony cake, so I did my best to free hand one for her and it turned out pretty small, so I added a rainbow as well.
On Sunday we were at Ab and Jeff's celebrating Easter and Naomi's birthday. The kids had a great time decorating eggs, finding eggs and baskets, smashing the pinata and once again Naomi got some great things. She got a camera which she has been taking random pics with, a sink with a faucet that works both from G and G. Steffen, snow white and belle from Ann, and Todd and Nicole fam, (missed you), and some gloves and tools to plant flowers from Ab and Jeff. Naomi has been asking me when we are going to plant flowers. I have been wondering the same thing, will spring ever come? We had a really good meal, one I couldn't get my stomach to hold enough of.

2 comments:
Little girls are so fun. I love it when birthdays seem to go on for weeks - partying with each side of the fam. Fun!!!
looks like a great time! you found the dolls i see! where did you get them? your mermaid is different then ours?:)
Love the cake! Great job and I also like how Abby put the white table in her living room and the black and white pillow!;)
Post a Comment