I had a follow-up visit to Maternal Fetal today. They were able to get some good views of the baby's heart, growth and blood flow in the brain. Everything looked really great and she is growing right on target. She was moving around like crazy and at one point had both of her legs up by her face, in pike position. Sounds really comfortable. The technician said actually I have a long torso and the baby was just able to stretch out her legs and arms really well. Anyways it made for an interesting picture profile with her long leg right above her head. She was also sucking on her fingers. So cute. Everything is going well and I am feeling really good right now. I'm not sure how long that will last as I have to travel into the depths of hot humid summer with the pregnancy. Let's just say, this big bellied momma will be hanging out at the pool most days.
2 comments:
Praise God for healthy babies!!
"BIG BELLY MAMMA" my big toe...you look great!!! And your belly is more of a cute little bump!!! Glad everything is going well!! Here's to hanging at the pool ALLLLL summer long:)
Post a Comment