Saturday, April 25, 2009

Easter






We had a great Easter and spring break with the kids. The weather actually warmed up and on the hottest day of the year, we were inside swimming at an indoor waterpark. Since we were home this year for spring break we went up to Chicago and stayed for a night at a hotel with an indoor waterpark/arcade. The kids had a lot of fun swimming, eating lunch at the Rainforest Cafe and the next day we visitted the Shedd Aquarium. Unbeknowest to us, the best part of the place was closed for work, so we missed out on the dolphins, whales and penguins. We breezed through the place pretty fast but also enjoyed a 4D movie with effects such as spraying water and rods pocking you in your back. Naomi wasn't so sure about it. The kids always love the annual Easter Egg hunt and collect all their goodies so I can pack them away in hiding. The other day Oliver asked me where is bag was, I honestly didn't know, but must admit I found it tonite. Thanks Ollie, those snickers were good. :) Every year, I think the meaning of Easter sinks in more personally to our children. It is neat to see them grow in their knowledge of Christ.

No comments: