So we had two parties but I only have pictures from the first as my camera decided to stop working during the second one. Any you could send my way Ab would be great. Since Silas is a leapyear baby I decided to do a frog theme of sorts. Not sure if that was so evident since my husband thought they were Oscar the Grouch. He had a fun night, loved his balloons and toys and dug right into his cake.
June in Review
4 years ago

6 comments:
Happy Birthday Silas and glad you're feeling better Tash!!
That cake is TOTALLY a frog and absolutely adorable!
oops! That was me with the last comment. I forgot to sign out of that account and into mine.
Aw, it's Silers. He's such a sweet boy. 1 years old, I can't believe it. AND not walking yet, kind of rare for a Steffen kid. He better figure it out soon before baby #5 makes his/her debut. Speaking of which, when do you find out whether it's a girl or boy??
Awww...that cake is DARLING- and totally a frog. Tom's color-blindness is affecting many things, obviously. I'll send pic's over!
Happy Birthday Silers!!
definitley NOT oscar, but I don't think I would have guessed a frog, either.
Happy birthday Silas!
Post a Comment