Yes - you understood correctly. This mother of 3 boys and 1 girl is now adding another girl to the mix. I really can not wrap my mind around it yet. It just shows how I was protecting my thoughts from really going there in my mind. Naomi has a sister! I just can't believe it. We are so excited and just blessed to have another opportunity to raise a child of God. So far, everything looks great. She is growing just as she should and we are just filled with praises!
17 comments:
Yeah!!! So excited for you, and me. :) Congrats.
Hey Tasha and Tom, it's John and Molly Pflederer. Came across your blog while reading up on Abby's. Congratulations on the expectance of your new little girl!
Praise the Lord!!!!!
I called your Mom today to find out and she called me back!!!!
We are so excited for you!!!!!
When we get back home we will get your girl bed to you!!!!!!!
hugs and Love
Diana and Keith
So happy for you..and N!!! and I told you I am always wrong!!!!!! But I still think mine is a boy and I am pretty sure I am right!
Woo-hoo!!!!! So, so excited for you guys!
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I JUST KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!!! I'm SUPER excited for you guys!!!!!!!!
Do you realize this makes the Kaiser grandkids count 5 girls and 5 boys. Good job, Tash! Way to balance things out.
And am so excited. :)
(even though my prediction was wrong)
hoooray! =o) So excited for you guys. =o)
YIPPEE!!! Just like I tell Andy I am always right!;)
Yay! So exciting:) Very happy for you guys!!
Yeah!!! So excited!
Yeah!!! Can't wait for the little princess to get here! I'm predicting a girl Ollie/Silas mix...you haven't had one of those yet!
YAY!!! Love, J
Woah, my dream that I had actually came true! (Remember when I had that random dream that you were having a girl?) Except I'm pretty sure in that dream you told us what the name was...maybe that's still coming. :)
-Erica
I am so excited for you Tasha!! How fun!! I hope you are feeling better......heard you were sick again.
love,
Wendy
I totally agree our daughters could be sisters! I got the dolls here but I do think you can get them there - disney store- they do carry different things but THIS ONE they should HAVE! I think they are so cute too!
ok so we didn't get it for her - our friends did. Yes we have good friends! We have not set it up yet- I will let you know! I need to find a place to put it!:)
Post a Comment