Ok, so I know it's February 28th, but come on people, there is no 29th this year. So Silas isn't quite one yet, in the next few hours or so. But my sweet baby is one. I can't believe it. Last year was so surreal in that it happened on Leap Year, my mom's birthday, nearly 3 weeks early. He was actually supposed to be a St. Patrick's Day baby, but made his entrance early. The night before I was having contractions and decided to stay up and walk the basement. I called in contemplating making a trip to the hospital and being sent home. Oh the dread. The doctor said I should check it out and when we got there at 1:00 in the a.m. on Feb 29th they decided to keep me. I walked the halls, rested some, spent the night laboring and Silas Fred Steffen was born around 8 a.m. that morning. My dad has given us the statistics on having 2 Leap Year birthdays in the family, my mom and my cousin, but now another. Crazy thing. Love to you Silas. Happy First Birthday. Pictures to come.
4 comments:
Happy birthday Silas!!!!
Hope you had a fun party!!!!
hugs
Diana
Happy Birthday Silas!
Happy Birthday buddy!
HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY SILAS!!!!!
Post a Comment