Tuesday, August 4, 2009

One Week






I can't believe one week has already passed since Sylvia came into our lives. She is such a sweet baby. Here are a few pictures from our first week together.

4 comments:

Erin said...

Tasha - I'm so thrilled for you guys. She's just beautiful. You have a beautiful family! It's so fun to see these pictures! Thanks for sharing!
Erin

Anonymous said...

MAN! Look at all those kids!
Amazing how just a dot of a baby can change things so much. Love the fam shot- so cute. Sylvie just keeps getting cuter and cuter.

Janell said...

So precious and I have to agree w/ Abby....sweet Sylvie makes the family seem so much bigger! :)

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful Tash
Can't wait to meet her in person!!!!
Congrats and Love
You have such a great family, all so good looking!
hugs
Diana and Keith