Saturday, August 1, 2009





7 comments:

Hannah said...

Loved the pics Tash.... She is just precious and you look amazing for all you went through!! I still can't believe your strong determination through the whole labor. Wish I could have been there...so much!
Can't believe it's really official... you have five kids!
Love ya.. And I'm praying for you during this time of transition.

Anonymous said...

Ok... so funny. The Hannah comment was actually me...Nicole. My niece, Hannah, was on my computer and for some reason her name was on my identity.
I don't blog often... hilarious:)
Nicole

Ann said...

Tash! These are the pics I have been waiting for! She is beautiful...you all look so good! Funny how Naomi looks about 14 in the picture of her holding Sylvia and Silars looks huge! Praying for you guys... love you so much.

Holli said...

CONGRATS!!! She is so cute! LOVE her name!

Jill Foley said...

Congrats! I love her name...so beautiful.

I love all the pics of each of her brothers and sisters with her.

Anonymous said...

So glad she's here and well! Love all the pic's...priceless.
Now to get everyone healthy and get into the new normal! Sylvie is just the cutest thing ever- we're so happy for you guys!

Janell said...

Congrats Tash! Can't wait to hear more details. So thankful she's here and all is well!!