so nearly 2 weeks later and with so much help from family and friends we can never repay, I am back up in the land of the mobile. So excited! As I am sure everyone else is as well. I feel so well prepared to have this baby because of all the time my mom has dedicated getting my life organized is the last 2 weeks. And because my mother in law, sisters, family etc. were helping with our kids, I feel as ready as you can be to have a baby. So barring I don't go into labor myself over the weekend, I am scheduled for an induction Monday eve. Can't believe it is only a few days away. I will be 37 weeks and praying for a safe and healthy delivery.
2 comments:
Yeah!!! So excited for you! Praying for a safe, healthy delivery. I always loved that time in the hospital...the food even tasted great to me. :)
Can not WAIT to see her, T! Praying for you!!
Post a Comment