Friday, July 3, 2009

New name: JOYFUL NOISE

So it's been over a month since I last posted and I am starting to come out of denial that yes, this baby is coming. We are starting to "think" about where to put her, as we are fresh out of bedrooms as of present. For now, we will probably set up a crib in our room. I am starting to feel the need for nesting and considering that I have 6 weeks to go, my fluid is already low and evidently my body is already getting ready for labor, it will probably happen sooner than later. All of that to explain the blog name change. Since we are adding another princess to our family and I was fresh out of anything clever, I began thinking about what my life consists of. Usually a lot of noise. Not always joyful but definately something to strive for. Soon, very soon, all the noise will be gone and I know we will miss it. I thought it was an appropriate title to a household that is about to get a little more noisier and filled with another bundle of JOY!

1 comment:

Jill Foley said...

Love the new name, Tasha!!