Saturday, March 14, 2009

Is that all the better you can do?

Now come on really. I know there are plenty of people out there, including many from our very own family that have not weighed in on: Is it a Boy and a Girl. And the countdown is upon us. I would love to hear even from people that happen upon my site, or who have never commented before. Looking forward to the results.

8 comments:

Faith said...

Sorry Tash!!! I mean to comment a million times last week!! I'm going for GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!! And Brian just said that since you guys have a lot of boys, he's going with girl also!! :)

taryn said...

I actually have no clue. Usually I have some sort of gut instinct. I could really see both. Initial reaction is to say BOY. But maybe that's because you have 4 of them so it just seems to fit the pattern. Here's my prediction: You will have a boy, but then in 3-4 years you will unexpectedly get pregnant with a 6th and it will be a little girl. :) :) :)

Matt and Katie said...

Did I miss something...Taryn says you have 4 boys??? Is she counting Tom:) Can't wait to hear, I check daily to see if you found out yet...so excited for you!!

Janell said...

I like Taryn's preiciton. I could support that. :)

Erin said...

You know, I was getting on here to say girl, but I'm seriously feeling Taryn's prediction too! So I'll say boy for this one, and then girl for #6, with a slight twist...I think maybe adoption?! :)

Anonymous said...

Boy

Anonymous said...

Boy- but only b/c I said boy for Nomi and it was a girl! However, now just how stinkin' fun would a girl smooshed in between two brothers older and two younger be? That is pretty perfect too.
Looks like you're in a good position.

And come on- doesn't everyone who's right get like Starbucks gift cards or anything??? You must have forgot to mention that.

Sandy said...

I'm thinkin you could use a little more pink in your house :)