


So here is the sweetest little chat with our new nephew Misikir. He is really starting to mimic English and just has the cutest little voice. We are having a lot of fun getting to know him. HE loves "makenas", cars and you will notice one pic is of Naomi pushing him after the batteries ran out.

9 comments:
That is just about the cutest thing i have ever seen. Thanks for posting, Tash!
Love it! I laughed and cried at the same time. So sweet. Thanks for sharing. We had a great time last night. Thanks!
WHAT A LITTLE CUTIE!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY WORD!! Thanks for sharing, that just made our night!!
OH! Love it! Makes me cry just seeing them all together. I can't tell you how much it means to us that your kiddos love him so much too.
He is so stinkin' cute... can't wait to see him. He's talking so good!
LOVE IT!!!!
and I love that Ollie is like mom I am not Noah!;) confuse the poor fellow!
So cute - great to hear his little voice!
But my favorite was "I'm not Noah"
DARLING!! We miss Misikir. Just this morning Tommy saw a picture of Jeff and Abby and said, "Misikir" with a big smile- aahhh.
Love Misikir' voice. I noticed he is chewing gum- most of the time in ET he had a pack of gum in his mouth and was constantly passing out pieces of gum to everyone- soo sweet!!
How fun is he!!! It looks like he is getting to know everyone very well and could totally be Tom's son...CRAZY!!! I too love the part where O is like I am not Noah and it doesn't even faze you...spoken like a true PREGO!!! LOVE IT!
Post a Comment