Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

So glad to share what I am thankful for this year. In no particular order:

1. Jesus - His blood that washes away my sins, His love, His desire to know me and commune with me, His, grace, His goodness, His mercy, the list goes on and on. Where would I be without His guidance in my life.

2. My husband Tom. Lately I have been standing back and taking a look at our family, and I am so thankful for what an awesome father he is to our children. He is a get down on the floor and wrestle kind of dad and a take some quality time to have meaningful talks with you dad. He is also a great husband who I just have lots of fun with and a Godly husband who desires fruit in our lives.

3. My family : our boys and our girl. I am thankful for their unique gifts, personalities and that they live in country where we can freely teach them about the love of God.

4. For health- it is a gift and right now we have it and for this I am thankful.

5. Daily blessings: warm home, plenty to eat, clothes to wear, running water, toilet, dishwasher, washer and dryer, aren't we blessed?

6. Our families: Godly mom's and dad's who taught us about Christ, live out Godly marriages and give of their precious time for our families. So blessed to live close by to them as well.

7. Chocolate and Mountain Dew, what would I do without them.

So I am sure the list could go on and on, but that's it in a nutshell.

I tag Jill G,

1 comment:

taryn said...

I like your list, Tash. Here I said you need to update and it looks like you already had. Nice thoughts... I was sitting in the same room with mom when I read it and I read it aloud to her. She loved it... and despite all of her "anti-blogging" comments, I am slowly convincing her to start checking this out. :D Happy Thanksgiving.