Friday, November 7, 2008
































A few more pics from the apple farm. Horseriding, boys enjoying their snow cones and N and I playing. Also some Halloween shots. Silas was a cozy monkey, although for the first time even it was rather warm for the evening instead of cold and rainy. I think he was a little hot, but hey we'll take the warm weather. The boys were Star Wars characters and Naomi was Ariel. We actually did some neighborhood trick or treating before we went to a fall party at our church. It was a fun evening.

2 comments:

Holli said...

your kids are just so adorable and are getting SO BIG!!!!
every time Gwen sees your blog or sees Naomi on Abs page she says "look mom there is me!" - it is a bit weird they do look a lot alike!
give abs a huge for me- I MISS HER SO MUCH!

Janell said...

cute pics Tash. Is everyone healthy?? I can't believe how sick you get. Thankful the rest of the fam isn't that bad!