Stop the clock, my baby boys are getting too big. Noah is 8 today, Oliver is 6 next week and Silas is 3 months already. It is really is a lesson in living in each moment. We had a family party last evening and the kids had a blast. It was a warm evening for pizza, cake, presents and slip and slide and not to forget the pinata.
Eight years ago Noah was born after I had been on bed rest for 2 1/2 months. He was born 3 1/2 weeks early at 7 lbs 1 oz. What a special boy he has become. And Yes, those are toads that Iris and Naomi are holding. They have been adopted into our home, literally, the past week. They are Naomi's special friend and have been lost in her room, smashed in Silas's face, hid in my terarium and taken rides in her room, hopping on counter nearly in the birthday cake, plus countless other things I am not aware of.

3 comments:
I LOVE it - Naomi reminds me of my girls...they'd take climbing trees and playing with bugs over dolls and Barbies any day. Your kids are so stinking cute... I can't believe how old our kids are getting!
Sad I saw Noah today and didn't know it was HIS BIRTHDAY. HAPPY BIRHTDAY NOAH. I remember you on bed rest and I remember you at my parties (as well as yours) GOOD TIMES!!!!!! Two words...Stop sign TEE-HEE-HEE-
So sad...somewhere in your backyard lies 2 dead frogs (I'm sure, anyway).
Post a Comment