Monday, June 23, 2008

Camera Woes

Yes. I know it has been awhile. But I have a good excuse. My camera has been missing, for about 2 weeks. You know how maddening it can be when you just can't place where something should be. I retraced my steps and remembering reluctantly and vaguely putting my camera on top of the van while I put together the boys ramp we got for their birthday. I also remember thinking, this isn't a good idea, while I did it. So it was gone. I was going to buy a new one for my birthday. On our way home from Wawasee I called to get my messages and a family up the street had left word that they had found something that was ours. They found it in the middle of the street. It is without a scratch and working. How amazing is that. God cares even for the little things in our lives.

No comments: