The boys had their first games of the summer this eve. Tom's family was out to the ball field to ring in the baseball season. The boys couldn't have been prouder to have an audience. Even Silas was up to take a peek at his big brothers' fun. All the kids made there usual trip to the concession stand with grandpa for treats. And Oliver had his taste of the Kaufman cheers and embarrassing sign waving. It was a fun evening and great to have Ann to join in with all of our midwestern excitement.
June in Review
4 years ago

7 comments:
Tash, love the blog! I'm glad to have another to read. :) Silas is such a little chunk. I guess I really haven't looked close at chruch...what a doll!
Hey there=) I know what you mean with the blog. I was reading everyone else and Matt told me stop being nosey and make your own. I don't have much to say so he started it for me and tries to keep it up. Love your colors and love your "little" bubba. See you at the pool. Come to my blog whenever, not to exciting;)
Cute pics of the kids, Tash. Come check out my blog, I have some pics up, too. T
p.s. it's really hard to read the red on purple from my computer. Try a different font color?
Hey Tash - I love your blog too. I miss seeing all of you guys! I just signed Miles up for T-ball/soccer so hopefully I'll start running into my friends with boys more this summer!
MUCH better!
Hey Tasha...it's Jill. I found your blog through Katie's which I found through Robin's...anyway, I put a link to yours from mine. I hope that's ok. If not, let me know and I'll take it off. By the way...mine is www.sydandkay.blogspot.com
Post a Comment