How does one kid's sick day become everyone's sick day? Noah stayed home from school today, under the weather, and Oliver declared with a huge toothless grin, "I love being sick. You get to lay around and watch tv." This while he and Naomi finished off the soup I made for Noah. I started feeling bad about my take on recovery from sickness. Oh well, I guess it thankfully only occurs once in a while. Somehow I feel like the superbug made a permanent landing out our house this winter. Can't wait till it's gone for good. Some pics of the kids enjoying Tom and Jerry, Silas going to sleep in his swing, and one of Naomi taking a nap the only way she does lately, once in a blue moon, while watching a cartoon. Update on Silas. At his 2 month checkup he topped the charts at a whopping 16 lbs 2 oz. 95 % bigger than other babies his age, and 90% for height. He is growing some great cheeks and is so squeezeable. I love it.
June in Review
4 years ago

3 comments:
Squeezable cheecks, I would say eatable. He is too cute for words, to me he favors your side of the family, It's his eyes. Plus love the pics of him going to sleep. And both Elijah and Orlando only sleep on their own time, in their own spots. If I lay them down no way will they sleep. She is Precious!!!!!! Hope the sick days are now pass you...see ya at the pool.
Yay! You have your camera back! So glad Noah's better...you could send Naomi over. Ava and Iris have a new little game they play. She'd love it.
Even though they are sick they are so cute!
Honestly the last picture could be of Gwen- it is almost scary!
Hope they are all better SOON!
Post a Comment