Yes - we are expecting another addition to our family late summer. I am pregnant and starting to feel the wonderful affects of first trimester pregnancy. It is going to be an interesting time around balancing puking over the toilet and 4 over kids, but what a blessing. Seriously - we are so excited. Silas and the baby will be about 17 months apart. Our closest yet, do I hear any gasps yet, or your crazy? Don't worry, we already did that too, but we are thrilled and praying for a healthy baby. Yes I would be amiss to not say, I would love a little girl and sister for Naomi, but know God has it all figured out for us already. A little brother for Silas would be so sweet too. We announced a Christmas to our families and everyone was suprised and excited.
10 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS TASHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did you know when we saw you at Thanksgiving???????? I'll be praying for you like crazy!!!! Love you guys!!!
YYYEEAAHH!!
So excited for you!!!! Jill asked me when we got to her house if you would have any more and I said yes, so I guessed right. Praying for your sweet new baby!!!!
love Diana
You are crazy!!!! That many kids, wow good for you...wait a minute I am doing it too!!! When i stop and really think of it, it is going to be a blast!! Now mine was a surprise how about yours? We are both truely blessed!!!!!!
thanks for all your well wishes. We fell very blessed and super excited. And Diana that bed little bed will come in really handy now, as Silas will need Naomi's bed. So excited to get it.
Congrats again! Hoping for a girl too. :)
congrats! that is so exciting! : )
I love big families! So fun. I know you guys will be able to handle the extra crazy crazy with gusto. You're kiddos are so blessed to have siblings. =o)
Hope you're feeling well. =o)
Ann
I was wondering if gusto was the right word for what I was trying to say and googled it:
enthusiastic and vigorous enjoyment or appreciation c: vitality marked by an abundance of vigor and enthusiasm
2archaic : artistic style
That's just what I think you'll be able to pull off. =o)
Congratulations!
I heard the news from Abby's blog and thought we should come over and say congratulations! You will be busy, but blessed. Tell the family hi!
Luke and Jamie
Post a Comment