Ok -so this tagging business has been spreading like wildfire through the blogger world the past few days. The only thing I could keep thinking was, please don't tag me, please, no. Don't get me wrong, I did enjoy reading everyone elses random facts, but, not so much wanting to take the time to do it for myself. Well I was tagged twice, and it's been awhile, so here goes.
1. I love, love, love to be prego and have babies, and yes the hospital stay, Ab. I am blessed with easy pregnancies, minus my first when I was on bedrest for 12 weeks and on a strict diet for gestational diabetes. Even then I was thrilled beyond words to carry a life inside of me. Oh and the smell and feel of a baby in your arms, what could be greater.
2. Mushroom jack fajitas, endless chips and salsa and a pepsi with a lemon from Chili's is possibly the most wonderful meal in the world for me.
3. I used to love many animals, minus dogs that is, but nowadays don't care so much for any of them. Save, horses, it has been awhile, but I love riding horses.
4. I really enjoyed playing softball when I was younger. I have often thought it would be a blast to get a bunch of people together and play organized sports.
5. I graduated from college with a teaching degree, but you couldn't pay me to work in a classroom. My real heart lies in hospital care. I would love someday to get a degree in nursing and be a labor and delivery nurse.
6. I love to return things, ok, I don't necessarily love it, I often just find the need to do so. I have returned things as large as couches and as small as a bottle of as a spice. Have a question about a return policy? see me:)
7. I am not a morning person. This does net mesh too well with 3 kids and a baby. Often I find myself sleeping over the side of a crib or sitting on the edge of a bed. Who am I kidding, most days I am not a night person either. Where did those college days go?
So there it is. I am sure you are all so happy to know those random facts about me.
so I am not sure who would be left to tag, so I will just tag a couple: Faith, Jill and Janelle


5 comments:
These are great random facts...makes me miss seeing you more! And I couldn't agree more with the baby/hospital part. I even loved the food. :)
OH, how could I forget about returning stuff! I should have said that. Bart never cares when I say I'm going shopping because he knows I'll return 1/2 of it. Although, I've never returned a couch...:)
Ha!! Thanks Tasha!!! I thought I had escaped the tag war!! I really hope we get to see you guys for at least one of the holidays this year!! We miss you!!!
Good job, Tasha. :) Oh my word I am so hungry right now and fajitas from Chile's and chips & salsa sounds SOOO good. Haven't had that in awhile. Maybe we should go soon. And get a chocolate molten cake for dessert, too. Of course.
Had to share what a friend told me once: "After we were married a few months, my husband said, 'Okay, you're not a night person, and you're not a morning person; what ARE you?' I told him, 'I'm strictly nine to five.'" Love it! I was a night person back in my college days, but not so much since kids. Unfortunately, I'm still not a morning person...
Brad's cousin Christine
Post a Comment