So Silas is blossoming from that baby just laying there stage to baby starting to get around stage. I'm so excited for his new tricks but a little sad the baby baby days are coming to an end.
Hi Tasha!! I love that we can actually communicate with you guys now! :) I can't believe how big Silas is!!!!!!!! What a little cutie!!! I can't believe how much he's moving around already! Hope started that phase a few weeks ago, but not quite to where he's at yet. It makes me sad too! We love you guys!
Tash, cute clip. Your voice sounds like mine on video. Was wondering if you want to be a nice sister and post my Two Peas website on your blog. It's "www.thetowpeas.com." Also our blog, "www.twopeasinapalette.blogspot.com." Also my personal blog, "www.1andonlyt.blogspot.com."
A follower of Christ, a wife of 11 years to the man I am blessed to take this journey with, and a stay at home mother of 5 brilliantly energized kids, 3 boys and 2 girls (one due in August). Trying to keep it all together, each crazy day, and loving this unique window in time.
5 comments:
Hi Tasha!!
I love that we can actually communicate with you guys now! :) I can't believe how big Silas is!!!!!!!! What a little cutie!!! I can't believe how much he's moving around already! Hope started that phase a few weeks ago, but not quite to where he's at yet. It makes me sad too! We love you guys!
Hilarious! I love it...time to start putting small toys away-fun, fun!~
Tash, cute clip. Your voice sounds like mine on video. Was wondering if you want to be a nice sister and post my Two Peas website on your blog. It's "www.thetowpeas.com." Also our blog, "www.twopeasinapalette.blogspot.com." Also my personal blog, "www.1andonlyt.blogspot.com."
That was quick... thanks :D
Cute trick. :)
Kristi
Post a Comment