Hmm. What's that rustling in my closet. Who's in there? Oliver what are you doing hiding in my closet? He runs out. That's strange. Wonder where he is going. Hey buddy, look here. Something looks a little different, strange even. Ahhh. I gasp. What happened to your beautiful hair. Oliver what did you do? I cut my hair. In hindsight I guess I should've known. He has been wanting to get his hair cut for weeks, months now and I just couldn't do it. I love him with long hair. Ollie why didn't you just tell me. "I did mom, and you never let me get it cut." Oohh. Yahhh. That one bites. So Ok well I guess I had that one coming. Anyone know a good barbar?
June in Review
4 years ago

5 comments:
HA! I'm just gonna keep on laughing...HAHAHA! SO glad my kids aren't the only ones. SO glad. Layne and Jeff just left to get haircuts and Layne was saying, "Dad, I just want a buzz." hmmm...like who, do ya think?
Ollie will look darling no matter what(I know, that's what they say about Iris.) (;
that pic of Ollie looks like a mug shot. :) Is he thinking, I'm really in trouble or is he thinking, hey mom you didn't cut my hair so I did, deal with it. ?? Go for the buzz. Noah looks so cute with it, really. He'll be tired of it after a while and want it long again.
So that's what happens when you are on blogging. Good to know!! I agree with Janell on the mug shot but I also think he is thinking "I know what you are going to do, so go ahead take my picture, then post it for everyone to see!!!" Had a blast tonight with you, hope to do that again!!!
thats what you get for letting it go long.... it is biblical for men to have short hair and NO FACIAL HAIR!
I know abs I just can't help myself!:)
I love the bald spot up top- Layne wants to be like his dad is Oliver trying to be like his?:)
Hilarious...I was just going to write that after finally seeing him in person, I didn't realize the bald spot on top until tonight. So funny.
He does look older now. And still so cute.
Post a Comment