Tuesday, April 29, 2008

very first time






Hey, is anyone out there. I'll have to admit, this is a long time in coming. Tom and I are always being chastised for not posting pictures of our darling children. I know, the spreads in Gap magazine are just not enough for some of you. No really, we wanted a way to stay in touch with everyone out there, especially fam. So I am trying myself out with this whole blog thing. I must confess, it is a little addicting already. So it is a definite work in progress but I am going to give it a go. My wonderful sister Taryn is just a little flabergasted with me at this point. She still can't believe my generation is so stifled in the way of savy on the computer. Or is that just me. I am going to quickly try to get up to speed on this thing. I had to inform her that we only just starting using email in college, so cut me some slack. Ok I guess that was 15 years ago. Whatever! Florida was a blast. I will include some pics from that and the transition home has been very smooth. Silas is actually going back to sleep after I feed him in the midst of the night, so days are not so blurry anymore. Signing off for now. Just seeing how this all works.

No comments: